The great food and relaxing atmosphere, whether in the sheltered courtyard or inside by the fire, provide a warm welcome.
Head Chef, Jason Brown has embraced the Twelves Trees simple food philosophy “fresh & local”. His seasonal menu features quality produce from many local suppliers which match harmoniously with delicious Allan Scott Wines. However, a couple of signature dishes, including the much loved Seafood Chowder, remain on the menu year round. Come in and try it with the highly acclaimed Generations Chardonnay!
While visiting, explore the immaculate gardens with fountains and giant chess, taste Allan Scott’s famous wines in the cellar door shop, and browse through the unique gifts.
Allan Scott Family Winemakers lies in the heart of Marlborough’s famed “golden mile” on Jacksons Road, between Rapaura and Old Renwick Roads. We are 8 km from Blenheim and 5 km from Renwick, surrounded by vineyards.
Proud members of the Restaurant Association of New Zealand.
Visit the Cellar Door
Ph: (03) 572 9054
Address: 229 Jacksons Road, RD3, Blenheim.
- Birthdays, promotions, Fridays! For everyday celebrations, or celebrations everyday…September 5, 2018 - 12:26 pm
- Allan Scott wines are going veganJuly 16, 2018 - 9:16 am
- Raving review for Allan Scott Cecilia Methode TraditionnelleMay 25, 2018 - 2:16 pm
- Sweet success for the ScottsApril 27, 2018 - 4:39 pm
Most Popular Wines
Gooseberry Bomb Craft Wine Can
Rated 5.00 out of 5$8.99
- Allan Scott Cecilia Rosé Methode Traditionnelle NV $26.00
- Scott Base Central Otago Chardonnay 2017 $31.00