Win your wedding reception at Allan Scott Family Winemakers promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information published by Allan Scott Family Winemakers Limited (“ASFW”) on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand that are 18 years of age or over. (“Eligible Entrant”).
“Win your wedding reception” luck of the draw promotion
The promotion commences on 27 February 2017 and closes 31 May 2017 (Promotional period).
Each bottle of Allan Scott Methode Traditionnelle and Allan Scott Estate wine will contain a neck tag with information telling entrants to logon to the Allan Scott Website and enter their details to be in the draw. The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a wedding reception prize package to the value of $15,000 at Twelve Trees Vineyard Restaurant at Allan Scott Family Winemakers. The value of components in the package are as follows
- – Venue Hire is $2500 and includes use of the facility from 5pm until midnight. All standard tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware and linen for up to 80 persons is provided. Staff on the night and full consultation services with our hospitality team prior to the event is also included.
- – Table flowers and decorations to the value of $3220
- – Set hospitality package of $116 pp max of 80 guestsASFW reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any components of the Prize.
The event is for any wedding including renewing vows and same sex marriages. Anyone including family and friends can enter the couple/person to be wed as the prize winner. If the winner has been entered by a third party, acceptance of the prize deems the winner to have accepted the terms and conditions.
How to enter
By entering this promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Entrants must logon to www.allanscott.co.nz/win and enter their details including name, email, phone number, address details and agreement that they are over 18 years. They will also have the option to opt out of further marketing material and communications.
ASFW reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Limit of one entry per person.
Entry details and privacy
Winner consents to ASFW using their likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by ASFW. ASFW will own the copyright of any photograph or film of the winner.
All entries become the property of ASFW including name, phone number and email address. Entry details remain the property of ASFW. Entrants consent to ASFW using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ASFW’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available on our website.
The winning entry will be drawn on Tuesday 6th June 2017. ASFW’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be notified by mobile phone or email within 24 hours. For the avoidance of doubt, “three reasonable attempts” will be satisfied by three emails sent to the email address provided by the winner. If those emails are not responded to within 7 calendar days of the date and time of sending by ASFW (as shown on ASFW’s sent email), then the winner will be deemed unavailable and the prize forfeited.
The prize can be redeemed at any time during the 2017-18 wedding season (excluding public holidays and all of January). The date of the wedding will be agreed on between ASFW and the winner. Normal business must not be interrupted and it will be booked in at ASFW’s discretion.
ASFW is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Limitation includes any person or party in any way associated with the promotion or prize.