Sophistication and winemaking finesse
Our Black Label range of wines is everything you come to expect from our Estate Range – exquisite Charm and uncompromised Quality, with a touch more Provenance, Edginess and Sophistication for the adventurous.
What makes it special
- Winemaker’s selection: Chief winemaker carefully selects the best estate-grown grapes from each harvest
- Barrel-aging: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay are kept for up to 14 months in French Oak puncheons
- Marlborough vineyard grapes only
- Meticulous viticulture: Every batch is uniquely specific to the vineyard site (Omaka, Millstone, Moorlands, Wallops, Kekerengu)
- Sort by Popularity (sales)